By Dr. William H. Gaunt, NMD
Special to www.JenniferMargulis.net
Do vaccinated children have more chronic disease than unvaccinated children? Wouldn’t it be great if a study could be done comparing the incidence of chronic diseases in vaccinated versus unvaccinated children and adults? Well, a pilot study has been done on this subject and the results are quite revealing.
In science, the ideal study has an experimental group that gets the drug or treatment and a control group that doesn’t. When other variables stay the same, the difference in outcomes between the groups can be attributed to the drug or treatment. In this case, to study the incidence of chronic diseases in vaccinated versus unvaccinated, vaccines are the drug.
The Control Group: A Rare Study Comparing Vaccinated Versus Unvaccinated
The Control Group (thecontrolgroup.org) conducted this pilot study. They used national radio shows, podcasts, and social media to alert people to the study to compare incidence of chronic diseases in vaccinated versus unvaccinated. The survey was only for unvaccinated people.
A total of 1,544 unvaccinated people completed the survey.
1482 of the unvaccinated surveyed were from 48 U.S. states (all but Iowa and Mississippi).
The rest (62 surveys) were from Canada (27), UK (24), Ireland (5), Australia (3), and South Africa (3).
Of the 1482 U.S. surveys, 210 were adults (18 years or older) and 1,272 were children (under 18 years old).
Of the 62 foreign surveys, 47 were children and 15 were adults. Combining the U.S. and foreign surveys, we get 1319 children (85%) and 225 adults (15%).
These people were the control group for this study.
The incidence of chronic diseases in the unvaccinated control group was compared to the incidence of chronic diseases in the general vaccinated population. The results are striking:
- Twenty-seven percent (27%) of vaccinated children have chronic conditions while less than six percent (5.97%) of unvaccinated children have chronic conditions.
- Ten percent (10%) of vaccinated Americans have been diagnosed with diabetes and none (0%) of the unvaccinated in this study have diabetes.
- More than seven percent (7.5%) of vaccinated children have asthma. Less than one percent (0.71%) of unvaccinated children in the control group.
- Two and one-half percent (2.5%) of vaccinated children in the U.S. have an autism diagnosis. That is one in every forty children. None (0%) of the unvaccinated children in this study who also did not get the vitamin K shot and whose moms did not have vaccines during the pregnancy have been diagnosed with autism. Less than one percent (0.59%) of the unvaccinated children in the study who got the vitamin K shot and/or their moms got vaccines during the pregnancy have been diagnosed with autism. This averaged out to less than half of one percent (0.21%) of unvaccinated children having autism.
- More than 9 percent (9.4%) of vaccinated children have ADHD diagnoses, compared to less than half of 1 percent (0.47%) of the unvaccinated children.
- Sixty percent (60%) of vaccinated adults in the U.S. have at least one chronic condition. Less than six percent (5.71%) of unvaccinated adults. Twelve percent (12%) of U.S. adults have 5 chronic conditions compared to none (0%) of the unvaccinated adults in the control group.
Why higher incidents of chronic diseases in vaccinated children and adults?
Why, when we look at the incidence of chronic diseases in vaccinated versus unvaccinated, do the vaccinated fare so much worse? How come vaccinated children and adults have far more chronic diseases than those who are unvaccinated?
Vaccines contain several toxins. Here is a partial list of toxic ingredients found in different vaccines:
fetal calf serum
There’s no other way to say this: Toxins cause harm.
Vaccinated people have more of these toxins in their systems than unvaccinated people. Aluminum can cause both autoimmune diseases and neurodevelopmental diseases.
Let’s take a closer look at the harm caused by aluminum.
Aluminum causes autoimmune diseases
Some chronic diseases result from autoimmunity where the body is attacking itself. Aluminum in vaccines is one of the toxins that causes autoimmune diseases. (“Mechanisms of Aluminum Adjuvant Toxicity and Autoimmunity in Pediatric Populations” by L. Tomljenovic and C.A. Shaw, PubMed.gov, Feb. 21, 2012)
Aluminum also causes neurodevelopmental diseases
Aluminum is also a strong neurotoxin which means that it can cause brain inflammation and brain damage. Studies indicate that aluminum may be a cofactor in neurodevelopmental and neurodegenerative disorders and diseases including Autism, ADHD, learning disabilities, seizures, multiple sclerosis, and Parkinson’s disease. (the Journal of Inorganic Biochemistry, Nov. 2011 by L. Tomljenovic and. C. Shaw)
Bias in many vaccine studies
Much of the money going to scientific studies on vaccines funds research to deny the harm of vaccines. Many of these studies have bias in favor of vaccines in their design. Their results are predetermined before the studies are even conducted.
Vaccines create huge profits for pharmaceutical companies. These companies have enormous influence in Congress and in most media. Big Pharma effectively controls the CDC. Please read “The CDC is in Bed with Big Pharma,” personalliberty.com, May 29, 2015. This article explains the cozy relationship between pharmaceutical companies and the CDC.
The Control Group website
Go to thecontrolgroup.org. Click on “Download Survey Results” then click on “Pilot Survey Data Graphs” to see all of the graphs that reveal so much more information than we can cover here. Please find three of these graphs below. More than 99% of people in the U.S. have had exposure to vaccines. That makes it difficult to find large numbers of unvaccinated subjects for this type of study. If you know someone unvaccinated from birth, contact The Control Group so that person can participate in future studies.
Vaccines cause chronic diseases?
Vaccines appear to be a major factor in susceptibility to chronic diseases. Bravo to the wonderful people who are doing these types of studies. They get no support but lots of opposition from big pharma, the CDC, and most media.
Unvaccinated children and adults have lower rates of chronic diseases
This study provides evidence that unvaccinated children are healthier. In addition, it provides evidence that unvaccinated adults have a much lower incidence of several chronic diseases compared to vaccinated adults. This information is compelling. Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.
About the author
Dr. William H. Gaunt is a retired Doctor of Naturopathic Medicine. He is a graduate of the University of South Florida in Tampa. He was a U. S. Navy helicopter pilot and later an instructor pilot for the Iranian Navy and the Saudi Arabian Air Force before attending medical school at Bastyr University near Seattle, Washington. Dr. Gaunt graduated with honors in 1983. He has also taught chemistry, biology, and anatomy at high school and college levels and published several articles related to vaccines. Dr. Gaunt and his wife have five unvaccinated children.