Instructions: Ask each other the following questions. Write the answers in the space below. If you can’t think of a real-life answer, make something up! Use the back if you need more space. When you have both answered all of the questions, we will take about twenty-five minutes to write a story that includes a FICTIONAL (made-up) character based on the person you just interviewed.
1. What is your favorite color and why?
2. What are two things you love to do?
3. What are two things you hate to do?
4. If you could spend the day doing anything you wanted with anyone you wanted, what would you do and with whom?
5. When you are happy, how do you show it?
6. When something makes you nervous, how do you feel that nervousness in your body? (Do you get a stomachache, do you furrow your eyebrows, do you hunch your shoulders, etc.?)
7. Do you have any pets? If so, please describe. If not, do you dislike animals or is there another reason you do not have pets?
8. What is one thing that is unique about you?